An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
Hello,

I bought a Xiaomi M365 scooter and after a week (cca 60 km) I sometimes feel a little bit of "drag" in the front wheel.

It is most noticable when I jump off the scooter, it doesn't deccelerate smoothly, but it looks like the front wheel brakes. Or when I want to get going, I kick and I feel it requires more force to get moving.

It is also noticable when I walk with the scooter alongside, it sometimes goes very smoothly, just like new, but after some time, it is little bit harder to push (nothing serious, but you can feel it) and then it's smooth again.

My main usage is going to work, uphill about 50 m elevation on about 450 m distance. It doesn't have enough power to ride, so I have to push it. Going downhill is OK, I just have to break almost all the time, because it really gains speed.

I have a 2 yrs warranty, but complaint would take 1 month and there is chance that the issue will not occur.

I am sorry for my English, but I hope you can understand. :D

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]