An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
I didn't have any issues installing and upgrading the firmware. Keep in mind, I burned out my Z-Fuses while the original M365 simple dash was still installed, which happened to be the day after I had already ordered the ProDash Clone. Needless to say, the very next day I ordered an original 7800maH from Xiaomi (expensive & slow delivery) and a clone BMS.

Back to the ProDash Clone installation. I installed it, against my better judgment due to the battery issue. No mods needed and the product was milled to perfection. Of course, the 1st time I powered up, I received the expected error tones. M365Tools app wouldn't recognize the scooter & Down-G errored out when scanning.

I figured, what the heck, the ride is already in need of repair. I cannot break what's already broken! So I powered up, opened the Xiaomi app, it quickly recognized a Xiaomi M365 Pro in need of a firmware upgrade. Clicked on upgrade and it was all good in less than 5 minutes.

Here's my take on why my install was flawless vs the many that failed. I think that 99.9% of the ProDash Clones were manufactured in South East Asia. Therefore, it is region sensitive as Bluetooth radio frequency protocol may be governed different from region to region. I'm in the Philippines! Catch my drift. Try this:
1. Turn off the scooter.
2. Disconnect the ProDash connections, then press the power button to discharge residual energy.
3. Open the deck, disconnect the main battery connector for a minute or longer.
4. When you feel it's been long enough, plug in the charger and reconnect the battery mains.
5. Open the Xiaomi app and go directly to settings to change your region. China is probably the safest.
6. Recommend the ProDash connections & power up.
7. The app should recognize the scooter as a M365 Pro and inform you that you will need to upgrade the firmware before you can use it.
8. Immediately after the upgrade is completed, DO NOT USE THE SCOOTER. Go back to the app settings and set your region to the correct one.
9. Power cycle the scooter and hopefully it will connect immediately. Search for firmware updates. The BLE firmware should be the only required update.
* If the Xiaomi app will not upgrade the BLE's firmware, not to worry, simply follow the directions of Down-G to flash the required bin for your region's BLE.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?