An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
One of our M365 (brand new, 20km on it) stopped working after going a hill up and then downhill.
Just the motor stopped working, the LEDs work normal, also the app connects fine. No error displaying.
When switching the scooter off and moving it, the front wheel goes much harder than normal.
The weird thing: After waiting 1 hour, the blocking of the motor disappears and when turning it on, it works normal, however after 1-2km the motor stops again and also moves hard again when switched off.
Seems like when the motor or electronics warm up, something fails.
UPDATE; Now the motor does not move at all, and manually turning the wheel is much harder than before. All LEDs and the app work normal, no error shown.
We bought it in Montenegro on our yacht trip and are now in Croatia, have to find out how warranty works when its not possible to go back to the dealer where we bought :-(
I am experienced with electronics repair, makes it sense to replace parts myself within the warranty period?
Thanks a lot for your help!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]