An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
For example, when I set my motor power constant to 46886, its supposed to be 550w, but I easily pull 700w when accelerating, according to the M365tools app. At MPC of 41000 it should be just above 600w, but I pull 800w. And once I tested the scoot with a value close to the limit of 33000 and I pulled a bit over 900w. Whats up with that?

Also, where does the limit of 33000 come from? This constants value in watts listed at rollerplausch website is 800w, but from my experience I just mentioned it will approach 1000w. Is the controller limited to 1kw? Or the battery? I understand the motor is the strongest piece in the chain and will eat quite some power before going up in flames, specially in short bursts of acceleration.

How are people using values lower than 33000 (CFW W) on stock scooters without blowing up the controller or something as it would pull more than 1kw? I understand they will degrade the lifespan of the battery, but what about external battery setup - each battery will only have to pull half the current, making it OK?
IamPurple wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:38 pm
For example, when I set my motor power constant to 46886, its supposed to be 550w, but I easily pull 700w when accelerating, according to the M365tools app. At MPC of 41000 it should be just above 600w, but I pull 800w. And once I tested the scoot with a value close to the limit of 33000 and I pulled a bit over 900w. Whats up with that?

Also, where does the limit of 33000 come from? This constants value in watts listed at rollerplausch website is 800w, but from my experience I just mentioned it will approach 1000w. Is the controller limited to 1kw? Or the battery? I understand the motor is the strongest piece in the chain and will eat quite some power before going up in flames, specially in short bursts of acceleration.

How are people using values lower than 33000 (CFW W) on stock scooters without blowing up the controller or something as it would pull more than 1kw? I understand they will degrade the lifespan of the battery, but what about external battery setup - each battery will only have to pull half the current, making it OK?
im using cfw w setting all stock but with 14s (58.8v) battery. everything works amazing already few month
madmax wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:13 pm

im using cfw w setting all stock but with 14s (58.8v) battery. everything works amazing already few month
Another thing: what is your peak power usage with cfw w? Because when I tried 34000 the peak power usage was a bit over 900w, while, according to rollerplausch, only cfw w should produce that power (27145 mpc < - > 950w). Does cfw w goes over 1000 w for short burts or its more like sustained power available and it will stay below 1000w ?
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?