An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By retrieverim
I'm not sure what happened but recently the scooter seems to keep vibrating. It feels like I'm going over a rock every 2 seconds. The range of the scooter has been reduced from 25km to 14km for one day. The speed drastically reduces when at 50%, a human would be walking slightly slower than my scooter at Max throttle.

Would anyone happen to know what's the issue? I've used the scooter for less than 6 days, 122km mileage thus far.
By GeForceGTX
retrieverim wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:20 pm
I'm not sure what happened but recently the scooter seems to keep vibrating. It feels like I'm going over a rock every 2 seconds. The range of the scooter has been reduced from 25km to 14km for one day. The speed drastically reduces when at 50%, a human would be walking slightly slower than my scooter at Max throttle.

Would anyone happen to know what's the issue? I've used the scooter for less than 6 days, 122km mileage thus far.
thats not normal, i think theres something fried inside your board. Did you use heavy break when going downhill with pushing max throttle?
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?