An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By Red Day
I wound up with a M365 with no battery in it but at least it does fold. I was going to get a new 2fuser for the bottom but I am wondering if instead of buying a new battery and then figuring out how to wire a second If I could possibly just use one of these and I guess add on my own battery management..was thinking of replacing. The whole bottom with the 12.8ah and moving the speed controller. Doable ?
By lurkinglime
Completely doable!...and cool. However...it looks like it might not fit within the frame. If that's the case, you'd have a lot of work to do, and at the end you will probably lose the structural integrity of your frame. You can get the m365 batteries pretty cheaply on eBay. I'd get that, and wire in the cool aluminum clad battery to the bottom as a parallel power source. Wouldn't leave you much ground clearance. You could also build a wider deck for the top out of plywood and leave a central pocket for your secondary battery. More work, but probably better than bottom mounting. Good luck. sounds like a cool project.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]