An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By Oskar Rostrom
Hey guys!

I'm pretty new to this so sorry in advance for bad explanations and such..
Long story short I think I fried the mother board on my pro after going uphill full throttle. at first I thought I fried the motor so I bought a new one which still won't work. It spins smoothly until I plug in the three motor cables, when I do the motor wont spin. I read in another thread that it probably is the motherboard that doesnt work, well well...
As for the question: Do you have any tips on what mother board unit to get? Is there any difference between the mother board for the original m365 and the one for the pro? Will it work with the standard one in my pro?

Thanks in advance
By Mynakedrat
Good luck.i fried three in one day without even knowing why with m365 pro.
Only suggest I have is get custom firmware and dial back the motor wattage.
Also, don't e rake from 20mph!
By Andrew Harding
This is a pretty easy fix, see posts below about error 40, mosfet and case cooling, from factory it's very poor, the simple modifications to cooling made a massive difference to mine and others.
By rodolpholemos
Do you know if the mainboard of m365 would fit on m365 pro? I know there are differences between them, like motor power and battery, but I can't find the board to the pro version.
By Andrew Harding
From what I understand they are identical, same boards on pro and standard M365, there are aftermarket ones as well but they won't take Xiaomi firmware, only aftermarket.
By sadam
Hi Guys!

Same problem here.
My question would be, if it is necessary to re-flash something after replacing the mainboard (to factory one)
Adam
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?