An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By LimeRides-John
LAskooter213 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:26 pm
I can tell you from experience that 72 volts flings the tire right off the rim. It is too much power. And thats not a challenge, its a fact. You would need a custom wheel and tire setup to handle that type of speed. The scooter shakes uncontrollably and the tire ends up lodged n between the fork and the wheel. You end up in the dirt. Ill make a video one of these days of 72 volts on my test bench. Its a sh*t show. Or come by.l Ill let you give one a test drive.

Ever wonder why the really fast scooters out there have the wide *ss wheels and tires? Yup.
When did you try 72v m365? I have a 84v m365 and it works fine. Wheel spins fine and tire is fine. 20s2p 84v max. ~35mph top speed. There is a new 84v OEM controller mod method here: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=6694.
By OcultuM
well im not sure but i think ive got the fastest one. my m365 goes 42.8kph on gps

Im running a kelly kls7212s controller on a 60v 10ah 16s3p battery that i costom build with 18650s so it fits inside. It goes 45km with a full charge, with normal riding at about 40 kmh.

The max the cells and the bms i put in can handle. Is 30a so i had to limit the 60a controler to half output. And the motor handels up to 28amps witout burning out instantly. Though in winter when its under 5c it can take 30, whitout getting too hot. And at 30amps its wild. it has enough touqe to wheel spin no matter what. you have to put all of your weight in front for it not to wheel spinn.

Of course becouse i took out all of the original Electronics. i also got a voltege display thet fits under the old screen to see battery level. i also got a 60v front lamp and som red lights for the back. and i 3d printed a box. For the handelbars with the swithces for the lights and horn. and i drilled out the display housing a little bit to get the voltmeter and ignition to fit behind the old screen cover. and i charge thru the old port of course i just use a 67v power supply with a xiaomi dc plug solderd on.

over all its a really good sleeper just seeing it you wouldnt know whats inside becouse the only thing that isnt original from the outside is that the bottom is 3cm lower then the original becouse of the extension i 3d printed ( you can get it from yeggi)

i used a total of about 4500dkk or 700usd on it. ( it depends on how cheap you can find a broken m365 for i got mine for 600dkk or 92usd) so its a better deal then a g30 max and manegeble price even for a 15 year old like i was at the time. Its now about 2 years ago and is still runs fine after 7500km on it

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]