An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By Mattr567
So after installing my Bird Zero battery (to great success!), I noticed the entire stem and fork was loose. After some more riding, this became worse and worse until it became dangerous with speed wobbles. The stem and stem clamp are plenty tight, as well as the bolt under the stem clamp that is supposed to set the tightness of the bearing (I'm pretty sure). So, the play is in the bearing itself it seems. Here is a video of what I am talking about:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fV44K9F7bf4PVcFp9

When I flipped my fork, I never messed with the bearings, so I'm rather confused about this sudden failure :| My friends M365 has the same issue, and his has never been messed with!

Thanks for all the help.
By Mattr567
365GUY wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:35 am
Your front fork is loose.. gotta tighten the bolt on top of the fork.
I went back and it turns out I assembled it wrong weeks ago, oopsie! :oops:

My handlebar did legitimately come loose from vibration, so I went ahead and locktited everything just to be sure :shock:
By Ivan Sanchez
Mattr567 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:13 pm
365GUY wrote:

My handlebar did legitimately come loose from vibration, so I went ahead and locktited everything just to be sure :shock:
Im having the same issue and have gone back like 100 times, how did you fix it? :(
By Mattr567
Ivan Sanchez wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:22 am
Mattr567 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:13 pm
365GUY wrote:

Im having the same issue and have gone back like 100 times, how did you fix it? :(
I assembled it wrong, it has to do with that black washer thing the bolt goes through. I had it where the bolt really wasn't tightening anything down. The washer fits into the fork coupler thing. Its been a while.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]