An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By TheHandyTek
humanbeing21 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:49 pm
I rode mine to and from work this week and it worked flawlessly. I love the cruise control! You hold down the throttle for 5 secs, the scooter beeps then you’re crushing at that speed until the brakes are hit.

@throwmeawaybro2515 Did you receive an OEM board? Mine came in a sealed box with a Xiaomi sticker sealing it. I tried ordering from one of the US inventory sellers and it got shady quick. Opted to wait on shipping from China and it was worth it.
I would like to see some of the steps and the parts used in this. Do you have any pics or links to the parts you used?
I won a really beautiful bird that looks like new in an auction, another guy wanted it too so I had to pay $160 but if I can make it work with this it will be worth it.
How did you remove the brain? I don't see any screws behind it and I dont wanna just break that thing.
Hello, I loved this thread so much i decided to try it myself and ran into an issue. I have the scooter connected to the app and it seems to be working fine. However, it does not "go". When using the throttle it does not seem to respond and I can only ride it like a razor scooter basically. Do you think this was an issue with the new circuit board/brain i bought from Xiaomi? or am i missing a step somewhere. All 4 cables are secured. Thanks!
john doe12345120923 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:44 pm
Hello, I loved this thread so much i decided to try it myself and ran into an issue. I have the scooter connected to the app and it seems to be working fine. However, it does not "go". When using the throttle it does not seem to respond and I can only ride it like a razor scooter basically. Do you think this was an issue with the new circuit board/brain i bought from Xiaomi? or am i missing a step somewhere. All 4 cables are secured. Thanks!
It’s probably an issue with the app. Are you able to lock and unlock the scooter? When a locked scooter is moved it’ll beep at you.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]