An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
Hi Guys,

I have a Xiaomi Pro 2 scooter, that was purchase with their latest firmware installed. After riding the scooter for a whilst, I can see it needs a bit more power, so I would like to look at flashing a modded firmware.

Im aware to an extent on the process, after spending some time reading articles and watching videos. I dont have access to another dashboard from another Pro 2, so I would have to buy a replacement to perform the flashing.

My question is, I have noticed that all of the replacement sold either on scooter replacement part websites, eBay or amazon, they all seem to be showing on the dashboard V122, which I assume is the BLE version of 1.22. Is this version OK to mod from the get-go over bluetooth using the available android apps for modding.

Or, do I need to downgrade that version BLE 1.22 further, as I have seen videos on downgrading it to 0.90.

Any advice would be appreciate!

Thanks,

Richard

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]