An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By johannes88
I think the problem started after a long run in pretty hot weather some months ago. I've now switched out the mainboard with a new one, but after going for a test drive today the "scooter temperature" was still rising to 80-90 Celcius, and Error 40 kicked in.

Note that the temperature rises in particular when going slightly uphill (and it rises pretty fast).

I've also added some fresh thermal paste on the back of the board when mounting it.

I'm now very confused about where this problem comes from, and how to fix it. It's also frustrating when I have no proper knowledge about this stuff (all I've done so far is followed tips and instructions from people online), and it is very little to no repair services on Xiaomi scooters in my area.

Would appreciate help fixing this issue, and please speak in easy terms because as I said, I'm new to all this.

- J

:)

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]