An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
Hello everyone.
About half a year ago, i bought a Xiaomi Mi Eletric 3. Then the dashboard didn’t work anymore, so i bought a m365 mainboard and installed it. Now everything works flawless.

My Question is, if i can make a firmware, and put my top speed setting on “D Mode”. My goal is, when the cops stop me, to switch from “D” to “S”. Obviously, i would male the “S Mode” legal. So 20km/h. Does it affect the range, or does it affect battery, if i change my “main” to “D” instead of “S”.

I would appreciate answer or thought’s.
Greetings Luis
Yes, Any good firmware generator will have 3 sliders for the 3 modes / top speeds. Just change the S to the limit and the D to whatever you want. Also I would swap the power settings to so you can have better acceleration in d mode if you want to use that as the main one.

But also your chances of getting stopped are slim to none. At least where I live. Where are you located? Do the cops actually get on them and ride them or is it done by radar?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]