An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By navacrete
i have problem with my m365 every time the battery goes down of 4 dots it powers off by itselft and also every time i connect the charger it lose the charger with the beeping sound . My local service change the bms because they told me it was the bms but the problem remains the same ! . here is a video https://photos.app.goo.gl/eBjweQXvnbNJzLtu9
By OcultuM
hae you firmware flashed your controller to go faster or not?

reasons why it could be happening:
1: becouse if you flashed it you could just be drawing to many amps

2:one of the balancing nickkel strips broke so it cant balamnce properly and has to shut down

3: some of the cells could be so out of ballance that the bms has a hard time balancing it. (could be caused by water)

anyways if you dont have the skills or tools to manually chenk and or manually balance or fix the battery i would just suggsest getting a new battery
By bsd086
I also say it sounds like an issue with the battery connections or cells. OEM batteries with little use can be found on ebay for $80-90 typically. I would swap the battery

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]