Electric Scooter Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.

Ayden619 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:18 pm
Help me if you know what's going on
It's look like you have a locked m365. Try to connect with Mi Home app, then when you will see a password prompt screen hold down accelerator and brake handle and press power button (all at the same time). You will have one long and few short beeps. Let it beep for three cycles or more. The Mi Home app should be now unlocked.

Hey guys i'm new here and i am having a big problem with my Xiaomi M365.
Like many of view i have bougth a clone dashboard but i can't get it to work at all.
I have installed it and tried to flash a pro custom firmware, which apparently went through, but then my scooter got completely stuck.
There is nothing i can do, it doesn't react at all
The screen flashes red showing a 10 and i can't even turn it off using the button.
I have tried putting back my old original board but it's the same, it doesn't do anything.
What can it be?
Is there anybody that could help me?
I need my scooter so much To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Thank you guys!

Did you ever get it to work?

Exactly the same thing as me no reaction and can't do anything with it with either dashboard and can't flash it as it's not recognised?
Moonshiner89 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:54 am
Hey guys i'm new here and i am having a big problem with my Xiaomi M365.
Like many of view i have bougth a clone dashboard but i can't get it to work at all.
I have installed it and tried to flash a pro custom firmware, which apparently went through, but then my scooter got completely stuck.
There is nothing i can do, it doesn't react at all
The screen flashes red showing a 10 and i can't even turn it off using the button.
I have tried putting back my old original board but it's the same, it doesn't do anything.
What can it be?
Is there anybody that could help me?
I need my scooter so much To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Thank you guys!

In a nutshell.... So I'm thinking of offering t[…]

Have you guys tried to flash the firmware again m[…]

M365 DownG on iOS

Thx for the link. The app didnt flash the firmware[…]

Segway Netscooter Error 32

Plug a charger in and manually flash it. Since you[…]