An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
Hello
I bought also china clone Dashboard for M365 (no Pro) from here:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32719659857.html
Quality is ok
First i try to download firmware with mods 1.5.5 from here:
http://xn--80atlli8e.xn--p1ai/ru/konstr ... shivok-pro
For M365 + new dashboard is intended DONKAD365
I was not able to download it, there is some error on this page.
I Made modification on DONKAD (lower the Currents in Sport mode).
Flashing was ok.
Then i swap Dashboard to new china one.
But maximum speed was 28km/h
Then i flashed again and maximum speed was still 28 km/h (but in modification was 35km/h)
Then i tried to download DONKAD365 wrom here:
https://hackm365.com/pro/
Now the speed in sport mode is 30km/h, but should be aslo 35km/hod :-(
Does someone have solution for this ?
Thanx
Since I've seen some people needing to connect the external stuff, i'll just leave my experience.
So i purchased this dashboard: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3271965 ... 4c4dpjSE2V
Took apart the old one and connected the cables to the new one. It started beeping and i couldn't connect.
I reconnected the old one and flashed the "pro" software onto the old dashboard.
Pro software taken from: https://m365pro.scooterhacking.org/
After loading the pro software reconected the new dashboard and everything works perfectly.

From what I understand the dash needs to have pro software for it to work, you can also use the site above to make your own configurations.

As for top speed, on this specific scooter which is factory with the exception of the dash you can get upto 30 when the battery is full but i would say the top speed without a slope is normally around 28km/h. on downwards slopes you get go slightly above 30.
Hello
i tested yesterday my scooter M365 (non pro) with new dashboard after flash firmware 155 (with maximum speed in sport mode set to 35 km/h).
But if I go more than 30 km/h also from downhill, the scooter makes some small breaking and it lower speed to 28km/h.
Does someone made maximum speed above 30?
With M365 + new china dashboard + modfified firmware 155 flash ?
Thank you!
P.S. Sorry for 2 similar topics, i think that i did not send it, but it was my first topic and it waits for admin confirmation :-)
I was able to change the name. You have to hex edit the CODE_PRO firmware file. Search for the string N3M-Ninebot and replace it with whatever you want. I changed mine back to MiScooterXXXX. (where XXXX is replace with your own numbers). Be careful not to change the length of the file and replace the hex value of 00 to the end of the string if it is shorter than the original string. And then just reflash with the ST-Link.
Hi everyone.
I need help for my M365.
I just upgraded my M365 with the same dashboard as you bought.
I flashed new firmware, many types.
I alwas have the same result: flashing goes done but I have always 3 beep.
Beep are 2 long and one short.
Something like: __beeep__beeep___bep_____beeep__beeep___bep__....

Can someone help me?
I've been having trouble upgrading my firmware too... Stuck with what it came with unfortunately.

I have a clone Pro dashboard (on standard m365)
Tried everything... The only thing I was able to change was the BMS from the above post.

It flashes the 155 firmware, then displays a 10 error code with a wrench in red flashing.

On reconnecting and inspecting the m365_downG, still have the old 151.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I've tried down grading the BLE version, no success... Maybe I should just revert to my original dashboard. I'd like to try, but the damn power cord is so tight for this dodgy clone I'm afraid I'll break it pulling too hard. Any tips on that?
Okay.. I think this is such a fake version, would never be able to update it...

It is a purple mainboard colour for starters... Also most of the connectors normally associated missing.

Anyway... I reverted back to the original board, applied custom firmware happily. ALSO on a side note, my disc brake was squealling on the former 'fake pro' dash board, the squeal has gone now? (Perhaps applying too much pressure, the KERS was set to medium for both... Interesting).

I'll just stick to using my phone, the less distractions the better...
My pro dashboard wont flash on my m365 with normal firmware I'm tryna get my pro dashbaord to work since my normal one broke. When I first plug everything in it just beeps I connected to the app downg and tried flashing it but everytime it just turns off after 50 % or the flash or 80 percent. I'm just tryna flash it to make it work

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]