An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
Dude, the guy said he installed an aftermarket controller and youre asking how to wire it to the main board? I think you need to read up a little bit and figure out how this sh*t actually works instead of just trying to get easy information. The aftermarket controllers all pretty much wire up the same and theres dozens of posts on the forum about how to do it. Read first, ask questions later. The answers you seek are already at your fingertips if you would spend 2 minutes to look for them.
@Robbz Ive got an actual question for you about your build. Is this done on an m365 chassis or a different chassis? And what kind of motor are you using? And how does the thing handle at 60 kph?
It must be f**king nuts. You dont have issues with the tire flinging off the rim?
Its funny, Ive f***ed with 48v controllers and 72 v controllers but never a 60v. And 60 seems like the perfect voltage to go fast and not destroy anything right away. Ill have to try one. Post a picture if you can. I would love to see the scooter.
I have checked that topic, but still I have some questions (maybe because of my bad english).
Can someone help me and calrify:

1. Is it possible use higher voltage battery with original controller? Probably not 60V battery pack, but what about 50V battery from that webpage:
https://dochello.ru/english?filter=10#filter

2. Aftermarket controller means, I will loose xiaomi display (I have m365 pro display installed), am I correct?

3. What parts exactly do I need to replace battery to higher voltaged? Only battery, connected to standard controler (if it is possible to use it) + modified firmware, or something additional parts are necessary?
kalski wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:37 pm
I have checked that topic, but still I have some questions (maybe because of my bad english).
Can someone help me and calrify:

1. Is it possible use higher voltage battery with original controller? Probably not 60V battery pack, but what about 50V battery from that webpage:
https://dochello.ru/english?filter=10#filter

2. Aftermarket controller means, I will loose xiaomi display (I have m365 pro display installed), am I correct?

3. What parts exactly do I need to replace battery to higher voltaged? Only battery, connected to standard controler (if it is possible to use it) + modified firmware, or something additional parts are necessary?
Yes you can use all stock components. Even the battery, You need to flash the scooter to take higher voltage. That option is available in the botox 365 toolkit that is online. Then, if you want around 50 volts, (I suggest 54 volts ) you just make a separate 3s3p battery pack and wire it to your existing battery in series. Im not sure if the display will still work, i doubt it, but I prefer the performance over the display personally. Its that easy. No extra parts except for the additional battery pack...and its only 9 18650 batteries. Do you understand what Im telling you? If not lemme know I can go into greater detail. Check out my previous posts for information on a lot of this sh*t. I posted some useful info on this stuff a couple months back.

And with an aftermarket controller you will loose the display for sure. It has no provisions for the display. They do however sometimes come with their own display
LAskooter213 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:33 am
ricardojd wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:16 am
Someone know how to make this tip of upgrade. Material to make similar on the photo. I try to buy but no response... So I wanna try to make it.
looks like two overvolted m365 battery packs taped together. You can do it. Wire each pack up in series with extra batteries in groups of 3 wired in parallel. Dont exceed 60 volts or so. Then wire your two packs together in parallel.

I personally think it is way to f**king big. where you gonna mount that monster?
Hi everybody,

i'm from spain, here there are some companies that sell that kind of batteries, they have different models, 10s5p, 12s3p, etc..

The price are from 150€.

Exists some telegram groups of this maximumbatery and from anothers, but is in spanish, i think you can go in to the group and contact with the seller, they could provide more information, but i think there is no easy for not spanish people, because you send them the m365 and they return you the scooter with the improved battery in 3-4 days, dont know if they send it to another countries, the li-ion batteries has some post company restrictions due to they are dangerous.

And sorry for my bad english...
LAskooter213 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:32 am
Yes you can use all stock components. Even the battery, You need to flash the scooter to take higher voltage. That option is available in the botox 365 toolkit that is online. Then, if you want around 50 volts, (I suggest 54 volts ) you just make a separate 3s3p battery pack and wire it to your existing battery in series. Im not sure if the display will still work, i doubt it, but I prefer the performance over the display personally. Its that easy. No extra parts except for the additional battery pack...and its only 9 18650 batteries. Do you understand what Im telling you? If not lemme know I can go into greater detail. Check out my previous posts for information on a lot of this sh*t. I posted some useful info on this stuff a couple months back.

And with an aftermarket controller you will loose the display for sure. It has no provisions for the display. They do however sometimes come with their own display
Thanks for the answer. Everything is clear, just I'm not sure what about BMS and battery charging, if I would like to cnnect additional cells in paraller to original battery pack, without any modifications...

Right now I want to buy BMS for 12s battery, replace xiaomi BMS, and add 2s3p battery placed in hendbar tube (there is no space for 3s3p battery, and I would like to avoid any external bags).
In total I will have 12s3p battery connected to standard controller and easy to charg. Only what I have to buy is BMS and 6 battery cells.

https://github.com/BotoX/xiaomi-m365-compatible-bms

Will that work?
kalski wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:10 pm
LAskooter213 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:32 am

Thanks for the answer. Everything is clear, just I'm not sure what about BMS and battery charging, if I would like to cnnect additional cells in paraller to original battery pack, without any modifications...

Right now I want to buy BMS for 12s battery, replace xiaomi BMS, and add 2s3p battery placed in hendbar tube (there is no space for 3s3p battery, and I would like to avoid any external bags).
In total I will have 12s3p battery connected to standard controller and easy to charg. Only what I have to buy is BMS and 6 battery cells.

https://github.com/BotoX/xiaomi-m365-compatible-bms

Will that work?
you can easy go till up to 14s battery, all stock parts without any BMS at all. flashed to csw-w settings, already month gone and still everything works perfect. dont forget to wear helmet! that thing is dangerous :D

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]