An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
I recently bought a bird es2 ninebot scooter from the county sheriff's auction. What steps do I need to go through to convert it over? I know I need to remove the original circuit/control board from bird, but is it as simple as plug and play with a circuit a circuit board and display from eBay? I feel like I should have gone with the M365 instead, everything I've seen here shows how easy it is :shock:
By humanbeing21
The M365 was stupid easy to hack and I like how you're challenging yourself even though it seems to be unintentional? Steps are unclear at the moment as anyone who has figured it out isn't sharing. My thinking is if the M365 simple why wouldn't the ES2 be? After all it is the same group of people putting these scooters on the street.

I purchased the stock parts below from eBay to try and convert it back to a personal scooter. They come from China and it'll be end of the year or later before they arrive. Also, you'll need a security screw driver kit to disassemble the Bird.

Dashboard Circuit Board For Ninebot ES2 Foldable
Control Board For Ninebot Segway ES2 ES4 ES1 Foldable Scooter
ARES 70009 | 33 Piece Security Bit Set
By gacha
after mounting the dashboard it is detected by the bluetooth but error 32 comes up. Does it happen to someone? What is the reason for this error?
By geemanaz
Clone boards will not work have to get a OEM ony way you can get them is MI Support . Ebay all them have fake boards
By EddieR
gacha wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:24 pm
after mounting the dashboard it is detected by the bluetooth but error 32 comes up. Does it happen to someone? What is the reason for this error?
Error is "IoT communication failed".
Flash controller with a OFW/CFW.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]