An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By martinique78
So I got a Spin scooter that had a fried speed controller. I ordered a new genuine speed controller and after waiting almost 3 months to get it I finally put it in today. Once powered up I had an error 35. The dashboard already has BLE555. I flashed in the S/N N4GSD1111C1234 and flashed in all the default F/W for the ESC and BMS via XiaoFlasher. I have zero errors now, I can verify all the FW versions are correct.

My problem is the scooter will not go on its own when kicked off. If I lock the scooter and try to move it, it beeps and tries locking the rear tire.

Any idea what could be going on? I'm at a loss right now and I don't want to keep flashing and poking around and causing more problems.
By Teslaguy
martinique78 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:05 pm
So I got a Spin scooter that had a fried speed controller. I ordered a new genuine speed controller and after waiting almost 3 months to get it I finally put it in today. Once powered up I had an error 35. The dashboard already has BLE555. I flashed in the S/N N4GSD1111C1234 and flashed in all the default F/W for the ESC and BMS via XiaoFlasher. I have zero errors now, I can verify all the FW versions are correct.

My problem is the scooter will not go on its own when kicked off. If I lock the scooter and try to move it, it beeps and tries locking the rear tire.

Any idea what could be going on? I'm at a loss right now and I don't want to keep flashing and poking around and causing more problems.
Sometimes flashing the Spin dash doesn't help. Try purchasing a stock dash on eBay and that shouldn't be more than USD 40.

Also, just check your connections. Cleaning them with rubbing alcohol sometimes resolves communications issues, but most likely your problem is firmware related and you need a new dash.

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]