An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By n3phal3m
mrracerhacker wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:54 pm
sent a message to you
I am unable to connect to the scooter using the GPS cable and uart it tries to connect states ENTERING IAP MODE then shows connection timed out!. You had stated "there is not a special key for flashing the snsc 2,3 flash the battery through iap, then do the esc with st link" How can I pass the 1st issue I haven't been able to find any post on the NINEBOT IAP having an issue connecting with uart
Brutal wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:27 am
I have a SNSC 2.2 were can I download the flash files so I get this bad boy up and running. I have an st-link and a USB UART.

if you don't want to post publicly can you please inbox them to me.

cheers
Could you contact me, I have a Lyft 2.2b I'm having trouble with. Any help would be appreciated
By mrracerhacker
n3phal3m wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:06 pm
mrracerhacker wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:54 pm
sent a message to you
I am unable to connect to the scooter using the GPS cable and uart it tries to connect states ENTERING IAP MODE then shows connection timed out!. You had stated "there is not a special key for flashing the snsc 2,3 flash the battery through iap, then do the esc with st link" How can I pass the 1st issue I haven't been able to find any post on the NINEBOT IAP having an issue connecting with uart
now as far as i know its not possible to flash battey, tho still able to flash the esc and such, need to bypass the bms on the never generations, but before, ie 2020-2021 and a bit further all you needed was to flash the bms thru uart then do the screen then esc, now bms is pretty much locked for firmware, none is out either since its a different IC running the game
By Jzperu21
hello, with everyone, maybe you can help me ... they sold me a rental scooter and it won't let me accelerate, they told me that I had to unlock the wheels and flash the whole scooter, the scooter model is SNSC 2.3F .. MY QUESTION is? Someone help me to be able to remove all the lock that it has... if there is any video or photos of the step by step... I already acquired the cp2102 and slink module...
By Sc00tr
Jzperu21 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:33 pm
hello, with everyone, maybe you can help me ... they sold me a rental scooter and it won't let me accelerate, they told me that I had to unlock the wheels and flash the whole scooter, the scooter model is SNSC 2.3F .. MY QUESTION is? Someone help me to be able to remove all the lock that it has... if there is any video or photos of the step by step... I already acquired the cp2102 and slink module...
2.3f? Can you post a picture of the side model info label?
By heyni
maxpower wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:06 pm
Rogoberto wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:44 am
tone_loc88 wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:54 pm
anyone know what the pinnout is on the BMS for flashing onto snsc 2.3?
Hello

And who have the FW for this BMS?

THX!!
these bms boards do not need flashing!! either use the thick black minus from side of battery or make a link from b- to p- and the 4 pin plug use the yellow and white wires to connect to esc (g30 max) so you dont get error 21 i assume the red and black are used to tell the esc it is charging
make it power on when pugged in and show the percent withoout them it still charges just doesnt show
in my case i am using one of these battery in the g30 model and its a big improvement speed and range if you want to use it in a max plus then the data connection wires should stay the same
So just pull a new black wire from the earth side of the battery AND link b- to p-? Just want to make sure I have it correct. Thanks!
By Sliderdude
How do you operate dash without button?

tone_loc88 wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:07 am
I have a snsc 2.3 I'm trying to convert but I think the esc controller is totally fried. I need to buy an aftermarket one, along with a screen/dashboard for it. can anyone recommend a controller I should use? and how the eff is someone supposed to even flash these factory dashes? there's no pinnout on them
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?