An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
I'm thinking about buying some spin scooters from auctions for dirt cheap massive batteries. I have some questions about that before I go drop a bunch of cash on stuff that might not fit my needs:

1. From what I've heard, the m365 battery works standalone while the bird zero battery requires a signal from the ESC. Does the G30 battery require a signal from ESC to provide power? (Assuming I've flashed the BCM with an st-link)

2. Can I use an arduino to get the charge status from the BCM?

3. Does KERS charge the battery through the charge wires or the discharge wires? Is it safe to charge through the discharge wires? Can I hook up a 42v PSU and have that run my load and charge the battery, and when I unplug it have the load run off the battery?

4. Is it safe to hook up a few of these batteries in parallel, assuming they're charged to the exact same voltage?

I have 2 ideas for these batteries, hooking up an inverter for a large AC power bank, and a cooler stereo (basically a car audio system built into a cooler). But I want to know how difficult it would be to repurpose these G30 batteries.
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]