An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By RzrBldSwe
So i have searched the web for some info on 48v conversion on the esx scoots. But without much luck. I know that the controller can take up to maximum 60v. And a fully charged 13s is very close to that limit, especially when e-braking. But im willing to sacrifice a controller in the name of science :lol:

In free air with the current based throttle algorithm the wheel speed is 42-43 kph. But when it is on the ground it wont spin, i can hear some "electrical" noise from the motor so i know that it is getting some current but not enough to start rolling.
So my question is, does anybody know how to get the motor to spin on the ground. I have tried MPC values from stock 51575 all the way down to 40000 without any luck. Do i need to make some hardware mods on the controller? And if so what do i need to do?

I have tried with these circumstances on the firmware builder. Everything default except the following,
Drv version 133
Version spoofing ON
Stealth Mode ON
Current Based Throttle Algorith ON
Remove Charging Mode ON

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]