An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
[quote=Darabus post_id=56264 time=1643330666 user_id=80065]
Hi.
Im having problems with the dashboard. Wired everything correctly.
And when I plug the usb in my PC the dashboard lights on shortly and directly turns off again.

What do I have to do, that it will work?
[/quote]

Hi if its 2.3 this is normal. you can still use 555 firmware (even no lights on dash). after finish uploading you can hear beep and leds will show up. But on 2.3 there are some minor issues with 555 firmware

Bluetooth is working after flashing (shows all the info about scooter) but

1. Dash is always on (on/off button not functioning)
2. I couldn't turn on headlight (single press to on/off button)
3. double click (on/off button) is not changing modes (stays always "S " mode)
4. 2.3 model has 2 brake lever (left one should be disconnected from dash sockets) otherwise giving error 15
5. tail light is not flashing when brake applied.

Sccoter is working with UNICYCLESANTA's tutorial on ninebot max plus
Hi i am new to the forum  i got my son a scooter from a scrap yard thay had 2 of them the one I got had the original battery and I got the dashboard and tracker black box of the other scooter will this still work and has you can see ther is no power button on the dashboard  I've uploaded some pictures aswell hope it helps  I believe is a voi ninebot max snsc 2.3 have i got that correct  it has the black box on the stem of the bars  and the battery is ther only when i look at other scooters telling you how to convert them into a personal scooter some of parts look different to the one i got my son has like where the battery is on some of them i have seen a i think it is a controller bored correct me if i'm wrong i just want to know am i correct on the model of the scooter i have and does your procedure in converting to a personal scooter the same procedure as what you have greatly put together  and do I have to get a cp2102 usb to  ttl or can I just get a mini st link v2 any help I would be grateful so my son can play on it only all of his
friends have got one  so got to try and sort this out for him thanks hope to hear from someone soon keep the good work up...😁
I don't think the pictures uploaded
Carl3838 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:03 am
Hi i am new to the forum  i got my son a scooter from a scrap yard thay had 2 of them the one I got had the original battery and I got the dashboard and tracker black box of the other scooter will this still work and has you can see ther is no power button on the dashboard  I've uploaded some pictures aswell hope it helps  I believe is a voi ninebot max snsc 2.3 have i got that correct  it has the black box on the stem of the bars  and the battery is ther only when i look at other scooters telling you how to convert them into a personal scooter some of parts look different to the one i got my son has like where the battery is on some of them i have seen a i think it is a controller bored correct me if i'm wrong i just want to know am i correct on the model of the scooter i have and does your procedure in converting to a personal scooter the same procedure as what you have greatly put together  and do I have to get a cp2102 usb to  ttl or can I just get a mini st link v2 any help I would be grateful so my son can play on it only all of his
friends have got one  so got to try and sort this out for him thanks hope to hear from someone soon keep the good work up...😁
It is not a zip, Lyft doesn't use the zip format to flash their scooters, they likely use the .bin.enc's of which we do not have any. If anyone has taken a fulldump of the ESC we might be able to recreate the .bin.enc and make you a zip from that.
Crafty22 wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:53 pm
Does anyone have the zip that comes loaded on the Lyft models. Thanks
I buyed this scooter for repair, got new controller and dashboard for it (paid 85 for them). Spent alot of time and work on it but still dont want to turn on. When press the power button the display blinks for a second and goes off and then it beeps. I red it must flash something procedure that i dont know how to do. I let someone who knows better what to do with it. My price is 100 and the transport cost for posting it or can i sell parts of it. :D Image
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]