An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By frojo23
I am fairly new to this scooter liberation community. My brother purchased a spin scooter at an auction, he gave it to me and it still has everything attached, but it out of battery. I purchased some things to get myself started. A torx screw set and some other things. How should I begin to reset the scooter? Should I destroy the compartment where the speaker and gps are located? Or should I flash the software with BLE555? Thanks.
By Jsjjdbd
frojo23 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:50 pm
I am fairly new to this scooter liberation community. My brother purchased a spin scooter at an auction, he gave it to me and it still has everything attached, but it out of battery. I purchased some things to get myself started. A torx screw set and some other things. How should I begin to reset the scooter? Should I destroy the compartment where the speaker and gps are located? Or should I flash the software with BLE555? Thanks.
What model is the scooter and what state auction did you get it from?
By Jsjjdbd
frojo23 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:39 pm
What screws does it use so i can order them? ill call you on the weekend when i have time.
the screws are custom so you cant buy it.
By Sc00tr
The 5 point torx can be used to remove the spin screws. After that flash the dashboard with BLE113.

Ble555 is not necessary anymore if you use an app that supports encryption, such as ninebot flasher on widows, and that version is not very stable with Bluetooth connections.
By frojo23
Ok, so I should purchase a 5 point torx screw set then use BLE113. Is there anything else I need to do before flashing the battery and speed controller?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]