An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By rullezz
Hello my ninebot for some reasone have 20 km/h limit, i tried custom firmware (ninebot.scooterhacking.org) but no luck.
20 km/h limit still exist also when i put ext battery.

Any help here?
By MikeManson
rullezz wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:20 pm
Hello my ninebot for some reasone have 20 km/h limit, i tried custom firmware (ninebot.scooterhacking.org) but no luck.

Any help here?

we are not magicians and do not have an all-seeing eye, can we have more information? is there an external battery connected? have you tryied without an external original board or not? original motor or not? what ble, drv, bms versions do u have
By JonDon
rullezz wrote:

Any help here?
I just had the same problem. You need to change the ESC serial number. Unfortunatly it's not so easy to find the right information.

This worked for me (converted Ninebot ES2/ES4 stuck at 22 km/h, after the serial change the max speed was 28 km/h):

1. On a Windows PC with bluetooth install Ninebot-Flasher by majsi from the Microsoft Apps Store
2. Connect to the Ninebot ES2/ES4 and enter the serial number N2GTX2222C0077
3. With the cursor in the field press Ctrl-Alt-A
4. Press the Write ESC Sn button

After the serial change the max speed was 28 km/h.

Source: Scooterhacking.org - Change serial number (BLE, ST Link)
By Sc00tr
This is most likely the correct solution. N2GTA2000C2000 works as well and is usually what I use.

People have said that this is only required on the Ninebot Max but I can confirm that my impound jump scooters also required a serial number change to go full speed.
JonDon wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:51 pm
rullezz wrote:

Any help here?
I just had the same problem. You need to change the ESC serial number. Unfortunatly it's not so easy to find the right information.

This worked for me (converted Ninebot ES2/ES4 stuck at 22 km/h, after the serial change the max speed was 28 km/h):

1. On a Windows PC with bluetooth install Ninebot-Flasher by majsi from the Microsoft Apps Store
2. Connect to the Ninebot ES2/ES4 and enter the serial number N2GTX2222C0077
3. With the cursor in the field press Ctrl-Alt-A
4. Press the Write ESC Sn button

After the serial change the max speed was 28 km/h.

Source: Scooterhacking.org - Change serial number (BLE, ST Link)

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]