An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By rem
Hi!

I have a ES2 and my tube is moving much. Have tried to screw the bolts on the tube but still wobbles a lot. Is there any video on how to fix this?
By Bleebleblatt
No video and it’s a pain in the butt but if you pull off the tube and disconnect the wires and look down into the part where the tube connects and where the wires go to the motor there is a almost spline like but that holds the forks and suspension onto the scooter tighten this spline which can be done if you have the tool or if not then improvise I took a socket and
Ground out room for me to put flat bar stock cut to size of
Insert and welded it to socket and it works (half the time if I haven’t broken a knuckle trying to get the damn thing to fit in)
So between that and tightening the different suspension points under the rubber housing around the front shock then you should clear up that annnoying wiggle if you have any trouble then text me and I will send a quick video explaining where and whAt to do my number is six-six-9265five925 if you are in San Jose area then you can bring it by my
Shop if you like and I can fix it for you

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]