An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By s10sdeville
I got a lime scoot that works great,fast,like 26mph with a amazon 350w special.. Should my new max be all good with a 1000w controller and just work or should i get a vesc?...i want to get a vesc and mess with it for like a week and have it be awsome hahah...theres so much info from great to terrible out there and dont know what todo,i think my limes more than good now and figure the max will just be better with a big *ss chinese esc bolted to it but will a vesc set up right be better???
By s10sdeville
Hmmm whats with no info on using vesc on here,just a few saying they use one and thats it...is it because nobody really uses them or they suck lol. Im prolly gunna use one,mostly since ive been debating it i cant find a 1000w controller with display on amazon prime coulda had one already with the time ive been thinking about what todo but ill update with how the vesc works when i know im going to order one now.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?