An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
finally got my wheels back from paint. i call her the g365 or the ninebot Max Mini. color scheme inspired by the local Lyft scooters.
wheelies and stoppies all day ^^
maybe il write up short guide for the g30 front end install. if enough requests.

running:
m365 frame, battery and controllers
es2 batteries x2
g30 front/rear wheels/motor, front end (handle bars etc.)

i f**king love this! i would love to get the rear wheel power and of experirence of the max motor and wheels onto the m365 frame to keep it light. this is dope. with the es2 batteries no less. i would love to see how you fitted the wheels.

great work! i have my own "G365" but it pales in comparison. i have a pheonix rider m365 clone frame i would love to use for this type of project but wouldnt know where to start as far as fitting the tires. even if you pm the info id like to know more if you have time. thanks and kudos!

:ugeek:
Jonhrel wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:24 am
Sir Please post Pictures and how you convert it thank you so much
I'm in the process of making a how to video. Stay tuned..

bilzbub wrote:i f**king love this! i would love to get the rear wheel power and of experirence of the max motor and wheels onto the m365 frame to keep it light. this is dope. with the es2 batteries no less. i would love to see how you fitted the wheels.

great work! i have my own "G365" but it pales in comparison. i have a pheonix rider m365 clone frame i would love to use for this type of project but wouldnt know where to start as far as fitting the tires. even if you pm the info id like to know more if you have time. thanks and kudos!

:ugeek:
Ty! The es2 batteries along with the weight of the max motor deff adds up. If the es2 batteries were removed I could see it being light weight but as it stands its pretty heavy. wheelies and stopies no problem though. quick video guide coming soon.
bilzbub wrote:also, what kind of speed and torque do you get out of that baby? and the controller? which controller is that??
Sorry that controller was not used for this project. Currently its running stock m365 main controller and m365 pro dash controlleer. It gets up to speed fast, the ride feels super solid yet still nimble. sadly top end is limited by the speed limiter. Planning to ditch the max motor and order something crazy from china.
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]