An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Jblacks2
Hello this is my first post, I just received my BIRD ES1-300 I’ll post a picture, but need help, now I’ve ready a few posts already but I wanna make sure. I’m wanting to have this work with the app. Display is always on the red S. I’m just wanting all the features that the nine or E2 has what do I do? It also dose not have the folding ability.
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

By Jblacks2
Scooter is brand new I work for dish network and we have a program when we make a sale at certain jobs we get commission the commission we get is in a points
And we can use these points to purchase whatever they have in a catalog and the scooter is in that catalog I cannot find the scooter brand new anywhere else trust me I’ve tried looking and I’ve called several places and no luck because I wanted a second one but I do not have enough points to get a second one

Spin's new scooters

Surprised it's been sixty days with no movement on[…]

@MrSpriggs1 like or hate our decisions but this […]

GPS Bird scooter

Hey man, Bird had some Xiaomi M365some time ago. I[…]

Merci pour l'info l'ami J'ai un souci avec F350[…]