An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Warsome Jamison
I bought an Ninebot Lyft ES4. I am in the process of converting it. I was told it was possible to rewire the ESC. Does anyone know how this is done? or does anyone have a picture of how the normal ESC is wired? In particular the cord that runs to the dashboard. I am interested in how it is wired to the board.
By Risitas98
Warsome Jamison wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:44 pm
I bought an Ninebot Lyft ES4. I am in the process of converting it. I was told it was possible to rewire the ESC. Does anyone know how this is done? or does anyone have a picture of how the normal ESC is wired? In particular the cord that runs to the dashboard. I am interested in how it is wired to the board.
Show me by pm your auction prove. If it's authentic, I will help you to make your control board working.
By bilzbub
ooOOoo i'll pm you brother! i have a couple es4's from an impound yard in san diego/spring valley area, but know jack sh*t about electricity. i need a guide. i casn do the work but im afraid of f**king something up
By Warsome Jamison
Risitas98 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:47 pm
Warsome Jamison wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:44 pm
Show me by pm your auction prove. If it's authentic, I will help you to make your control board working.
I appreciate the policing its a good way to cut down on theft and things that could give this community a bad name. But thanks I figured it out.
By Isaac1904
James007 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:20 pm
After you flash with st-link. You move the green julet connector to the 4 solder pads you see in the pic.
Do you have the files to flash it if so can you post it on here
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]