An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Redington
Hello everyone,,
I have a Bird ES4. Bought a new dashboard and replaced it but it's capped at 13mph. I tried updating the firmware using ESdownG but I get this error:
[4] sent retry.
spanish tutoring san diego
I tried different phones, different firmware versions and then went to Ninebot Flasher on Win 10. Issue with that is that the scooter shows up on Bluetooth but won't connect no matter how many times I click connect.
The scooter works withe the Ninebot app but even then can't update the firmware. :/

Any help is appreciated,.
Last edited by Redington on Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
By MACPICKLE
I have the same issue...just received my st link in the mail and gonna try updating the software thru there and my control board as well will let you know if I find a solution.
By bilzbub
did the bird have a brain on it or was it pre-brain? seeing a lot of trouble with local tinkerers with birds and new dashes, you may need to replace the controller as well. depends on how old the bird is as far as i know here in san diego..
By MACPICKLE
So the solution for mine was changing my serial number to the T on the forth number and that gave me more power so maybe thats whats wrong with yours,i can go 20 mps now
good luck ,,

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]