An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Famoso32
nmaj wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:01 pm
I successfully converted a max last night using a generic controller with the s866 lcd display. Working on raising the current top speed from around 15. Used the link below from amazon. Definitely cheaper versions available, but can't beat their return policy.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HN ... UTF8&psc=1
Can you please provide a picture on the wiring ? Thank you for your great job
By Sculper
Spin rental ninebot max has been able to ride for three days head light on and doesn’t show on spin app gps
What’s up?
By Slghmr
Does anyone out there have any success reports to share on CONVERTING a SNSC 2.0 Kickscooter Max into a Personal? Anyone know of any links that can show me some step-by-step on this?

I legally acquired a Lyft Max and I desperately want to get this thing running, but don't see enough coherent information yet to dive in all alone....

Please Help! Thank You my Life-Hacker Family!
By 365GUY
If you want to get a max working just replace the dash with a 365 pro dash from ninebot , make sure it’s a oem dash from ninebot. You can find them on amazon.

Next you need to remove everything from the bottom of the scooter and replace it with M365 controller and battery if you want it to be easy.
Your going to need to extend cables and jump through some hoops getting everything mounted.

The up side to doing it this way is you can customize by installing larger batteries, customized firmware.

I love the Max and can’t wait until I have my two 56v batteries mounted and can haul serious *ss.
By joeyfreshwater
365GUY wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:00 pm
If you want to get a max working just replace the dash with a 365 pro dash from ninebot , make sure it’s a oem dash from ninebot. You can find them on amazon.

Next you need to remove everything from the bottom of the scooter and replace it with M365 controller and battery if you want it to be easy.
Your going to need to extend cables and jump through some hoops getting everything mounted.

The up side to doing it this way is you can customize by installing larger batteries, customized firmware.

I love the Max and can’t wait until I have my two 56v batteries mounted and can haul serious *ss.
will you be using dual zero motors or max?
By Chessnutt
365GUY wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:00 pm

That’s what I did. It doesn’t need to be OEM.
By 365GUY
Well I found the pro dash on amazon prime for under 30$, and it’s a original ninebot that I can flash custom firmware to. As for the motor, it’s obviously the max motor, that was my whole point in trying to verify that the M365 controller will run the bigger max motor. I’m currently working on adding a front mounted 56v battery from a wheels bike as well as mounting one where the max battery was. The mounting on the front looks pretty nice , at least it’s cleaner than my 365 secondary battery setup.

I’m working on trying to modify a 58v charger from a echo electric blower that I found, hopefully I can get that working

I feel like this combination will offer the best ride and performance. Although I’m sure thre

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]