An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By 365GUY
Yea I agree with what you said, in the long run I will figure out how to use the max controller. I really just did the easiest thing possible to get it running and to make sure the dash I got off amazon works. I had enough spare parts to get it together but ultimately yes we should be working on figuring out what exactly is needed to use the max controller and battery. All I know is the dam thing needs to go way faster, I will let you guys know how it does running at 58 volts. I know I might burn up my controller but that’s how we learn. If your not blowing sh*t up your not trying hard enough.
By willy23
i got it thanks ,

Also has anyone bought the original Max controller on e-bay for $106.00 ? will that work with pro dash board (4 pin ) or do i need to buy the original Max dashboard for sale for $65 on Ebay then i could Keep the battery and adaptor

Basically 170 and the Max will be up and running ?? Has anyone done this ?
By Isaac1904
Stradonitz wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:43 pm
Hi, would anyone know where the SDIO CLK VCC and GROUND connectors are on the ninebot max dashboard?
Last edited by Isaac1904 on Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Isaac1904
Stradonitz wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:43 pm
Hi, would anyone know where the SDIO CLK VCC and GROUND connectors are on the ninebot max dashboard?
Mind sending me the files for the max
By benhall847
joeyfreshwater wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:02 pm
James007 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:35 pm
total price $524 might as well just buy the real thing lol
Total price - less than 300$.... You don't need to buy things you won't use or need......

Dashboard, controller, folding pole.
Done.

You can get a 10$ grip tape, f**k stock.
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]