An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By S4Sj
Can anyone tell what the pitch between the programming pads on the dashboard are? 1.27mm or 1.5mm?
By tallas
Spin may have updated *something* to prevent this from working. May be some BMS shenanigans, however the BMS version is the same 134

I flashed BLE555 successfully.
I flash multiple different versions of CFW, with and without this option "Bypass Ninebot BMS requirement"

All i get is a red flashing battery symbol

I am not sure if it matters, but esdown tells me my DRV ver is 805.

Anybody tried this recently?

EDIT: So after 20 reflashing attempts, it worked. Pretty sure my problem was that it never actually finished flashing anything, eventhough esdowng told me it finished.
Last edited by tallas on Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By bilzbub
so i see all the spin stuff, which is awesome.. however, we no longer havre SPIN scoots in San Diego.. (spin up and left with skip) .. we only have Lyft. So any leads on converting a "legally aquired "LYFT max using stock parts?
By Pdizzle
bilzbub wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:07 pm
so i see all the spin stuff, which is awesome.. however, we no longer havre SPIN scoots in San Diego.. (spin up and left with skip) .. we only have Lyft. So any leads on converting a "legally aquired "LYFT max using stock parts?
So far I've swapped out the control board, dashboard, and wiring to stock. Got it to ride for about 10 seconds before the BMS cuts power. I'm trying to flash the BMS using ST Link but I'm stuck on how to push it. If anyone has any guidance that'd be appreciated. Replacing the battery might just fix this all together.
By James007
Pdizzle wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:54 pm
bilzbub wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:07 pm
So far I've swapped out the control board, dashboard, and wiring to stock. Got it to ride for about 10 seconds before the BMS cuts power. I'm trying to flash the BMS using ST Link but I'm stuck on how to push it. If anyone has any guidance that'd be appreciated. Replacing the battery might just fix this all together.
How are you trying to program it?? Have you tried iap and ninerift?
By Kiki626
You need to take the lyft battery apart and flash the bms hex file available on scooterhacking.coms discord server. I’d send this to you but I can’t attach things here.

There’s software on the lyfts that prevents it from working with oem parts so u have to replace the bms software first otherwise it will it out. Also you flash it using your stLink but with the software STVP because it’s a different chip
By Jsjjdbd
hello, can anyone help me with making max firmware to get me up to 35 mph because I saw a couple of posts saying that but I can't get it that speed? :roll: Thanks
By bilzbub
Kiki626 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:06 am
You need to take the lyft battery apart and flash the bms hex file available on scooterhacking.coms discord server. I’d send this to you but I can’t attach things here.

There’s software on the lyfts that prevents it from working with oem parts so u have to replace the bms software first otherwise it will it out. Also you flash it using your stLink but with the software STVP because it’s a different chip
Any available tutorial on this?
By careragt35
I found Voi scooter
it looks like a modified version of the ninebot max g30d
the dashboard is exactly the same as the g30d

is this the same as the ninebot max g30 for conversion ?
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?