An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
I really want to start messing around with interfacing with the scooter, I'm wondering has anyone done any work with the Bluetooth protocol or with getting an Arduino to communicate with the scooter somehow to get things like current speed or other stats?
Sc00tr wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:53 pm
I really want to start messing around with interfacing with the scooter, I'm wondering has anyone done any work with the Bluetooth protocol or with getting an Arduino to communicate with the scooter somehow to get things like current speed or other stats?
Is this for the Bird Zero? If so you can hook up to it with the arduino and sniff traffic, however at this moment the protocol is unknown so you'd need to reverse engineer the signals which is a very challenging task.
No this is for the ninebot ES1-4's
Kiki626 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:54 am
Sc00tr wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:53 pm
Is this for the Bird Zero? If so you can hook up to it with the arduino and sniff traffic, however at this moment the protocol is unknown so you'd need to reverse engineer the signals which is a very challenging task.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?