An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By maxpower
hi there to all peeps here.. i have recently upgraded the battery on my ninebot max it orig had a 15amp baattery and
i have removed it and installed a 27800mah battery i removed the orig non working bms board
and installed a new g30 bms board but i have two problems. first being the new bms i have installed is only 15amp g30 board
so it is not showing the correct capacity although it continues to charge beyond 100 percent and has much more range
the second problem i have is after riding for aprox 15mins the scooter shuts off and beeps error 39 witch i
assume is temp sensor error as soon as it stops beeping i can continue my journey my first question is if
i remove the sensors and use the orig sensors from old battery will that solve the error 39 and my second question
is can i some way edit the bms to change the capacity i know there is a utility to do this on the xiaomi bms fies but
doesnt seem to work with the bms file for g30 thanks in advance for your thoughts advice on this
By maxpower
maxpower wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:25 am
hi there to all peeps here.. i have recently upgraded the battery on my ninebot max it orig had a 15amp baattery and
i have removed it and installed a 27800mah battery i removed the orig non working bms board
and installed a new g30 bms board but i have two problems. first being the new bms i have installed is only 15amp g30 board
so it is not showing the correct capacity although it continues to charge beyond 100 percent and has much more range
the second problem i have is after riding for aprox 15mins the scooter shuts off and beeps error 39 witch i
assume is temp sensor error as soon as it stops beeping i can continue my journey my first question is if
i remove the sensors and use the orig sensors from old battery will that solve the error 39 and my second question
is can i some way edit the bms to change the capacity i know there is a utility to do this on the xiaomi bms fies but
doesnt seem to work with the bms file for g30 thanks in advance for your thoughts advice on this
worked it out myself apparently the orig bms boards ive been removing will work just fine
so ive re used the orig boards and all good with exception of doing the bypass on the earth connection
by just linking the p- and b- together and all good no cut of after 10 secs :)

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]