An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By tone_loc88
I've been building a scooter that's a compilation of spin snsc 2.3.2 and max g30.
battery- snsc 2.3.2 w/ max g30 bms
dashboard-max g30
esc- xbot controller max g30 and charging board.

for some reason when everything is hooked up I need to hold down the dashboard button to get the dash to have power. as soon as I let go of button, it shuts down. any idea why? I've tried 2 diff dashes so I don't think that's the reason. I'm guessing maybe firmware is incompatible. I'm having serious difficulty flashing everything except the dashboard. I can't seem to get the BMS or esc to connect. they aren't oem
By maxpower
tone_loc88 wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:10 pm
I've been building a scooter that's a compilation of spin snsc 2.3.2 and max g30.
battery- snsc 2.3.2 w/ max g30 bms
dashboard-max g30
esc- xbot controller max g30 and charging board.

for some reason when everything is hooked up I need to hold down the dashboard button to get the dash to have power. as soon as I let go of button, it shuts down. any idea why? I've tried 2 diff dashes so I don't think that's the reason. I'm guessing maybe firmware is incompatible. I'm having serious difficulty flashing everything except the dashboard. I can't seem to get the BMS or esc to connect. they aren't oem
dont know if this is relavent to you but the Xbot esc units V2.45 are rubbish
they have a horrid lag on power and they dont allow st link flashing at all
and dash connects to this mine wouldnt let me flash anything ble bms
even changing serial or km to mph not very good the 4 pin header is no good
i ended up having to buy a genuine ninebot esc wich solved all my problems
but be carefull not to get one with latest firmware
or the rear light will be on all the time and it will need st link to
get it to v1.26

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]