An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Monsterino
Hello, i have an g30L and ofter when i walk or ride i see a lot of escooter in water/river or throwed away..
i see that there are a lot of models
lime, helbiz and voi are pretty similar to my g30, infact i understand that these are snsc models.

so my question is:
are there a pretty decent guide to take one and convert? i see a lot of guide to flash, bypass and other, but changing the pieces?
maybe esc,or dash, they can work?

other question:
if i grab one, can i use the spare parts on mine? like suspension, drum brake , handlebar or other stuff?

if someone is in touch with all these thing, and want send me message to explayn the correct way to take (disable gps/speaker) and to change pieces to use it as private.
By Sc00tr
Monsterino wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 9:16 am
Hello, i have an g30L and ofter when i walk or ride i see a lot of escooter in water/river or throwed away..
i see that there are a lot of models
lime, helbiz and voi are pretty similar to my g30, infact i understand that these are snsc models.

so my question is:
are there a pretty decent guide to take one and convert? i see a lot of guide to flash, bypass and other, but changing the pieces?
maybe esc,or dash, they can work?

other question:
if i grab one, can i use the spare parts on mine? like suspension, drum brake , handlebar or other stuff?

if someone is in touch with all these thing, and want send me message to explayn the correct way to take (disable gps/speaker) and to change pieces to use it as private.
Grabbing one is illegal, doesn't matter if it isn't on the sidewalk its still theft.

If you get one legally come back here with a picture so people can help you identify the model and hope to convert it. The steps are different for every model.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?