An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By andfrench
I'm relatively new to electric scooters so I found an ES25A for $300 which seemed like a pretty good deal. The seller seemed a little shady and that should have been enough warning for me but I decided to purchase it anyway. The problem is from my understanding the ES25A model is supposed to have the airless pneumatic wheels and a front suspension, however even though the app says it is a ES25A model, it appears the deck is from a different unit. My questions are, is it even possible to use a different deck on some of these models? If so, I'm thinking that's what may have happened. Also I really would like to have some type of suspension and was wondering what would be the best available options. If the deck is swappable should I look for a used one or perhaps see if there are any type of suspension kits available for the front? Lastly after feeling a bit scammed, do you guys think I overpaid for this scooter? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]