An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Uart
Hi folks,

Has anybody got their hands/soldering irons on one of these yet?

I'm wondering how much of the method previously posted for the 2.3 would work here.

Thoughts/opinions/rants welcome.
By Uart
thisisstan85 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 6:27 pm
Its the same esc as 2.3, bigger motor.
Thanks for the confirmation, I'm working on a 2.3.2 and suspected the ESC was the same. So STlink to 1.2.6 should work here too?

BLE? BMS? I've read that due to the increase in capacity (500wh to 1004wh) the BMS has a different PCB so flashing with a Uart via the GPS/IOT port won't work here.

Ditto BLE, I've read that due to a revision it won't flash to 1.1.0 via STlink.
By EPOK
Uart wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 7:59 am
thisisstan85 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 6:27 pm
Its the same esc as 2.3, bigger motor.
Thanks for the confirmation, I'm working on a 2.3.2 and suspected the ESC was the same. So STlink to 1.2.6 should work here too?

BLE? BMS? I've read that due to the increase in capacity (500wh to 1004wh) the BMS has a different PCB so flashing with a Uart via the GPS/IOT port won't work here.

Ditto BLE, I've read that due to a revision it won't flash to 1.1.0 via STlink.
Yes it's possible flash SNSC 2.3.2 BLE BMS and DRV
By Hercules11
MeRoEinZ wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:08 pm
Yeah man hat geklappt... Hab nicht daran geglaubt.. Um so glücklicher bin ich jetzt grade das er nach fast 3 Monaten endlich fährt.. Genial.. Danke schön 😊
Gibt es mittlerweile eine Möglichkeit, die Batterie unlocked zu bekommen/// gibt es dafür eine Sichere Variante, sodass ich den reinen Akku benutzen könnte. Brauche dringend eine Lösung.

Vielen Dank schonmal im vorraus
By Hercules11
MeRoEinZ wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:08 pm
Yeah man hat geklappt... Hab nicht daran geglaubt.. Um so glücklicher bin ich jetzt grade das er nach fast 3 Monaten endlich fährt.. Genial.. Danke schön 😊
Gibt es mittlerweile eine Möglichkeit, die Batterie unlocked zu bekommen/// gibt es dafür eine Sichere Variante, sodass ich den reinen Akku benutzen könnte. Brauche dringend eine Lösung.

Vielen Dank schonmal im vorraus

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]