An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By turdbird
Any luck on this? I have the same issue with ES2 + OEM dash. It was a formerly impounded Bird.

When scanning for it in the Ninebot app, it shows up as "FLASH_NAME", and can connect *briefly* before showing error code 10. ES_DownG cannot query it for its firmware version nor its battery life, the request simply times out.
By Bleebleblatt
I have an easier solution. I’m a bird charger and all I did was unlock a bird for charging and when I did that I was able to put a dash on no problem but before I unlocked it it read error ten. So just pay for a ride on any bird and take your error ten scooter body and put the bird brain on it so you are just swapping the body and you get
An unlocked scooter with no error ten and just an fyi I have personally spent 4 weeks trying every single thing from flashing to swapping parts and whatnot and even trying to recode it nothing worked except for the controller board flash and my method. You cannot take the bird handle bars and put them on your scooter and have it work you need the body of an unlocked bird scooter to put your dashboard. Yes this is technically not 100%legit but it’s like take a
Penny leave a penny ...... ok maybe not the same concept but you aren’t just plain stealing you are merely exchanging your item for a more user friendly version. Warning do not do this a lot o with a bird account because fraud dept will shut your acct down if they figure it out. It’s better to do it with a rideraccount that way it’s harder to figure it out.
By Koolkidcharles
Bleebleblatt wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:21 am
I have an easier solution. I’m a bird charger and all I did was unlock a bird for charging and when I did that I was able to put a dash on no problem but before I unlocked it it read error ten. So just pay for a ride on any bird and take your error ten scooter body and put the bird brain on it so you are just swapping the body and you get
An unlocked scooter with no error ten and just an fyi I have personally spent 4 weeks trying every single thing from flashing to swapping parts and whatnot and even trying to recode it nothing worked except for the controller board flash and my method. You cannot take the bird handle bars and put them on your scooter and have it work you need the body of an unlocked bird scooter to put your dashboard. Yes this is technically not 100%legit but it’s like take a
Penny leave a penny ...... ok maybe not the same concept but you aren’t just plain stealing you are merely exchanging your item for a more user friendly version. Warning do not do this a lot o with a bird account because fraud dept will shut your acct down if they figure it out. It’s better to do it with a rideraccount that way it’s harder to figure it out.
Good stuff👍👍
By Freebird
Bleebleblatt wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:21 am
If you are doing this to a rentable scooter that can be unlocked via the Bird app, then it is theft.
By Bleebleblatt
I’m leaving them a perfectly rentable scooter as well so therefore it’s grey area as far as I’m concerned and if anyone has a problem with this well sucks to be you I’ve been with bird a long time both charger and mechanic and all it takes for them to get that bird online again is approximately 3-5 mins and two messages with support to verify serial number and qr code then voila they have it back on the streets. Think of it as my little way of ensuring the people who work as hard as I do get opportunities to make some well deserved money. If this is theft then I’m ok with it and I doubt that the moral high ground has much stance against anyone doing this so long as they replace the bird . It’s bird take a penny leave a penny so forgive me but I don’t believe this could be considered 100% morally wrong and if it solves a major problem which no one else has done without having to spend hours to do then I think it’s gold. Sorry to those who take offense but honestly bird has sh*t all over my life when they left me hanging on over $3000 back pay and I for one don’t mind seeing them have to pay it back. Plus the days of hacking these models are soon to be over they are going to be pulling all the es4 and bird zeros and ones and replacing with vandalism proof bird twos which cannot be hacked unless you rebuild the whole controller set up
By Sc00tr
It's not about whether you think its morally wrong, openly talking about committing theft on a forum is a liability for the forum owner, as well as for anyone giving you information that helps you.

As far as the switch out to the new bird models, the ES4's are already basically gone.
Bleebleblatt wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:44 am
I’m leaving them a perfectly rentable scooter as well so therefore it’s grey area as far as I’m concerned and if anyone has a problem with this well sucks to be you I’ve been with bird a long time both charger and mechanic and all it takes for them to get that bird online again is approximately 3-5 mins and two messages with support to verify serial number and qr code then voila they have it back on the streets. Think of it as my little way of ensuring the people who work as hard as I do get opportunities to make some well deserved money. If this is theft then I’m ok with it and I doubt that the moral high ground has much stance against anyone doing this so long as they replace the bird . It’s bird take a penny leave a penny so forgive me but I don’t believe this could be considered 100% morally wrong and if it solves a major problem which no one else has done without having to spend hours to do then I think it’s gold. Sorry to those who take offense but honestly bird has sh*t all over my life when they left me hanging on over $3000 back pay and I for one don’t mind seeing them have to pay it back. Plus the days of hacking these models are soon to be over they are going to be pulling all the es4 and bird zeros and ones and replacing with vandalism proof bird twos which cannot be hacked unless you rebuild the whole controller set up
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?