An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By slydawg
Disco lights is the ES4. Max doesn't have them. Max is larger, has pink wheels, and no stripes on the neck. Nice unit. Rides really nice. Braking is exceptional.
By Risitas98
Koolkidcharles wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:16 pm
Yes try to flash the controller with a full dump file. And did you simply solder the wires to the board? I’m having trouble with that.
Sorry for being inactive theses times I don't check my notifications. So my scooter is now working. I flashed the motherboard with a full dump by using ST-LINK V2 and I soldered the dashboard cable on the dashboard port of the controller. On a lyft snsc 1.0 and certains circ scooters, the dashboard is connected to the gps port of the controller. And the firmware doesn't use the original dashboard port so you need to flash the motherboard with st link because there aren't any communications between dash and controller with circ/lyft fw.
By Risitas98
Risitas98 wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:03 am
Koolkidcharles wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:16 pm
Yes try to flash the controller with a full dump file. And did you simply solder the wires to the board? I’m having trouble with that.
Sorry for being inactive theses times I don't check my notifications. So my scooter is now working. I flashed the motherboard with a full dump by using ST-LINK V2 and I soldered the dashboard cable on the dashboard port of the controller. On a lyft snsc 1.0 and certains circ scooters, the dashboard is connected to the gps port of the controller. And the firmware doesn't use the original dashboard port so you need to flash the motherboard with st link because there aren't any communications between dash and controller with circ/lyft fw.
By Risitas98
Mikepaiz wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:25 pm
Soldering points are three and ??? Please advise

Solder the cables and connect it on your st link v2, download this file: http://scapognel.com/28lA
Unzip it anywhere and run connect_ESC.bat. Don't forget to change your serial number after you finished flashing your motherboard. Ps ignore the red circles in the picture
So when I click on the link to the full dump file I get all sorts of adds can anyone help me with this file I just purchased a few of the Lyft acooters know I will need to flash the controller after moving over the wires but how do I flash them

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]