An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Anonymous1
kapranos wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:12 am
MikeSnow wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:47 am
Anonymous2 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:25 am

So solder a cable to the control boards connectors?
Yes!

Just solder cables on the controller board and connect to the jtag.

Connect to the Jtag on

I used wires from my arduino project.

sorry, you mean we can flash the original firmware? :

https://github.com/Ch4rlus/ninebot_firmware

Using this JTAG? can you explain a little bit how the JTAG software works in order to flash the .bin files?

I can try on my WIND ES1 tomorrow,as i have one JTAG flasher like this

https://www.amazon.es/WINGONEER-Cortex- ... t+link+v2
thanks a lot!
I'm also very interested! If this works for someone, I'll try this on my Ninebot ES2's from VOI.
By serrt2
MikeSnow wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:43 pm
serrt2 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:18 pm
MikeSnow wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:01 pm
Oh I missed that. Will take a look at it right away. Thanks!
Sitting here with popcorn waiting for your return :D
Need to go back to work and borrow a jtag, cant find mine.

I also need to flash the dash and I cant get it to work with OAD so I guess I need to use Jtag on the dash aswell.
sooooo any progress? :D almost out of popcorn here. Already have 80$ in a fake control board so trying to hold the trigger on the programmer untill someone that already have the stuff tested it
By MikeSnow
I need to get hold of a original dashboard to try the controller now. I flashed it but the VOI dash is still using VOI custom firmware so I can't test it.
By TIER
serrt2 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:30 am
MikeSnow wrote:
serrt2 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:18 pm

Sitting here with popcorn waiting for your return :D

I also need to flash the dash and I cant get it to work with OAD so I guess I need to use Jtag on the dash aswell.
sooooo any progress? :D almost out of popcorn here. Already have 80$ in a fake control board so trying to hold the trigger on the programmer untill someone that already have the stuff tested it
If you bought it on ebay, amazon or ali just get ur money back. Take pictures to prove it's fake.
By Anonymous1
MikeSnow wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:35 am
I need to get hold of a original dashboard to try the controller now. I flashed it but the VOI dash is still using VOI custom firmware so I can't test it.
Nice! Thanks for sharing that! I'm ordering a ST Link! Did someone uploaded the stock ffirmware for the dashboard?
By Anonymous2
MikeSnow wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:35 am
There's no JTAG on the dash?
By babass69
Mike Snow, what about flashing the DashBoard ?
If you rename the dash's FW with a .Hex instead of .bin and perform the ODA FW Update ?
Can't wait to read from you !!!
By Anonymous2
babass69 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:01 pm
Mike Snow, what about flashing the DashBoard ?
If you rename the dash's FW with a .Hex instead of .bin and perform the ODA FW Update ?
Can't wait to read from you !!!
What does ODA stand for?
By serrt2
TIER wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:51 am
serrt2 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:30 am
MikeSnow wrote:

If you bought it on ebay, amazon or ali just get ur money back. Take pictures to prove it's fake.
jepp normally works without any hazzle but this seller is something ells.... Gives pointless answers have approved a return but given an invalid adress so cant send it kinda stuck in a catch-22 but will give it another day then I will contact ebay directly

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]