An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By feta85
I need help!

I found one abandoned VOI scooter but I do not know if there is a GPS on it. Is it a GPS on this model of scooters? This one I found out did not have this black box on it, just a wire there! :!:

These black boxes above the front wheel? There are no boxes on that scooter!
This isscooter was now untraceable?

Last edited by feta85 on Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By scooter2019
This forum is game over. seriously... Hackers here cant hack a voi scooter! Seriously??? hahaha

So i will hack which voi scooter i want in the best and simpliest way... and thats my way!
I am the best "hacker" here 😊

I knew in the beggining that my way is the best and most clever way. All other ways is just stupid and a waste of time... u nerds!!
By Anonymous1
scooter2019 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:37 pm
This forum is game over. seriously... Hackers here cant hack a voi scooter! Seriously??? hahaha

So i will hack which voi scooter i want in the best and simpliest way... and thats my way!

I knew in the beggining that my way is the best and most clever way. All other ways is just stupid and a waste of time... u nerds!!
I'm gonna add a line to the Tenbot licence which morally forbids you to use our work.
That way, you'll always be using your method and you'll have to be proud of it! :lol:
By scooter2019
Anonymus1 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:39 pm
scooter2019 wrote:

I'm gonna add a line to the Tenbot licence which morally forbids you to use our work.
That way, you'll always be using your method and you'll have to be proud of it! :lol:
What do u mean with tenbot licence? I dont understand this?

U see... i dont even know what tenbot licence is but I can turn which voi scooter in the world you want to my scooter in few seconds ;) :) :) :)
By laugepetersen
scooter2019 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:23 am
Anonymus1 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:39 pm
scooter2019 wrote:

What do u mean with tenbot licence? I dont understand this?

U see... i dont even know what tenbot licence is but I can turn which voi scooter in the world you want to my scooter in few seconds ;) :) :) :)
How about sharing information to us noobs here then? I for an instance have never even touched a scooter in my life before. I just came for the sake of making a voi scooter into personal use if there was any easy methods? :)
By erikswe
Jonnyboi wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:53 pm
Im thinking about looking about reverse the apk installation file for the voi app. is it a dead go or maybe we could find something interersting?
Just started reading this thread, has anyone hacked the apk, i could decompile it and it´s NOT obfuscated :lol:
Its defensively not a dead go quite the apposite I would say. It´s time consuming do to reconstruct the app from the source code,
By erikswe
Ben J wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:53 pm
scooter2019 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:47 pm
Hi everyone!
My first post here.

So is it possible to turn a voi scooter to a personal scooter yet?
Or is it impossible to do it?
Yes its possible. Three ways to do it. This works with any scooter.
1, hack its firmware.
2, exchange its firmware locked components with non proprietory parts.
3, remove its locked parts then fit an off the shelf BLDC scooter motor controller.
You forgot, hack the app by decompile the APK using pwww.javadecompilers.com . I did that and the source code is 90% open
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?