An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Adriano1298 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:09 pm
Olá tenho um Scooters dessa da marca VoIP ela era de aluguel . Como que faço o desbloqueio dela ?
Tem que trocar a placa controladora?
Será que tenho que remover o GPS ?
Não entendo muito desse assunto
Alguém me ajudar? :roll:
Brasileno?
James007 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:26 pm
rmnhsd wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:23 pm
After upgrading an auctioned ES4 with a replacement dashboard, the scooter works and connects to the app but it will not switch modes when you double-tap the button.

Doing so just toggles the light, and whenever you turn on the light it activates the speed limit!

It does not however alter the LCD display which always shows the red-S indicating sport mode whether the speed is limited or not.

FYI the default functionality is a single-tap activates the light and a double-tap changes modes from Limit-mode (no S), regular-mode (blue S) and sport-mode (red S)

So now if anyone wants to use the scooter they cannot activate the light or it will cut the max speed in half.

Any idea how to fix this? Firmware has already been updated to latest.

Thanks
Try this to get the red or white S. Change the speedometer to METRIC/kph and tell me if you get the Red S. And on imperial for mph the white S.
This was the fix for me in the app settings go and change the units to metric and the S went red right away ! Now to get the leds to change from white to rainbow i have andriod tho and they just flash white and have no option to change them in the settings i wonder if i use. An iphone if that will work i also have the external battery as well !
Flyinry wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 10:59 pm
James007 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:26 pm
rmnhsd wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:23 pm
After upgrading an auctioned ES4 with a replacement dashboard, the scooter works and connects to the app but it will not switch modes when you double-tap the button.

Doing so just toggles the light, and whenever you turn on the light it activates the speed limit!

It does not however alter the LCD display which always shows the red-S indicating sport mode whether the speed is limited or not.

FYI the default functionality is a single-tap activates the light and a double-tap changes modes from Limit-mode (no S), regular-mode (blue S) and sport-mode (red S)

So now if anyone wants to use the scooter they cannot activate the light or it will cut the max speed in half.

Any idea how to fix this? Firmware has already been updated to latest.

Thanks
Try this to get the red or white S. Change the speedometer to METRIC/kph and tell me if you get the Red S. And on imperial for mph the white S.
This was the fix for me in the app settings go and change the units to metric and the S went red right away ! Now to get the leds to change from white to rainbow i have andriod tho and they just flash white and have no option to change them in the settings i wonder if i use. An iphone if that will work i also have the external battery as well !
Yes it changes the color of the S but the speed limit is still in place. I think mine goes from a max of 16mph to 23 km/h

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]