An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Adriano1298 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:09 pm
Olá tenho um Scooters dessa da marca VoIP ela era de aluguel . Como que faço o desbloqueio dela ?
Tem que trocar a placa controladora?
Será que tenho que remover o GPS ?
Não entendo muito desse assunto
Alguém me ajudar? :roll:
I translated my post to Portuguese to answer this post. Also, how to find the correct place to get required info.
Aqui está um serviço de tradução gratuito do Google. Por favor, use-o para ler primeiro as regras do fórum e depois ler as postagens do fórum. Esta informação pode ser encontrada em outra seção. Vou lhe dizer agora que ninguém o ajudará com base no que e como você pediu. É assumido automaticamente que todas as locações são roubadas, a menos que legalmente compradas. Use o tradutor ou (se estiver usando o Google Chrome) defina seu idioma para português para alterar todo o texto para o seu idioma. Espero que isso ajude, felicidades!
[/quote]
Try this to get the red or white S. Change the speedometer to METRIC/kph and tell me if you get the Red S. And on imperial for mph the white S.
[/quote]
This was the fix for me in the app settings go and change the units to metric and the S went red right away ! Now to get the leds to change from white to rainbow i have andriod tho and they just flash white and have no option to change them in the settings i wonder if i use. An iphone if that will work i also have the external battery as well !
[/quote]

Only way to change the underside LEDs on the ES4 (an ES2 w/ an external battery) is via the Segway Ninebot app while using ONLY an IPHONE!!! As far as I know (and I know quite a bit, and very adept as researching), there is no solution for android yet. Yes, that includes the official app. Why the option is only present in the iOS version of the app is beyond my “willing to analyze.”
I hope this helps! Cheers
Risitas98 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:53 am
proplane64 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:57 pm
Im trying to flash ESC with esc139_fulldump using ST LINK. Im getting the below error:

Failed to read memory "1FFFFA00"

Any ideas? Thx!
-Download this file and unzip it anywhere : https://cloud.scooterhacking.org/lothea ... _flash.zip
-Connect your st link v2 with all the cables connected to your controller
-Run connect_ESC. bat
And don't forget to enable telnet if you haven't already done so in windows 10! Key piece that's missing from that otherwise beautiful script.

To do so, go to windows "turn on/off features" and check the telnet box.
By JonDon
To get full speed it is necessary to change the ESC serial number.

1. On a Windows PC with bluetooth install Ninebot-Flasher by majsi from the Microsoft Apps Store
2. Connect to the Ninebot ES2/ES4 and enter the serial number N2GTX2222C0077
3. With the cursor in the field press Ctrl-Alt-A
4. Press the Write ESC Sn button

After the serial change the max speed was 28 km/h.

Source: Scooterhacking.org - Change serial number (BLE, ST Link)
Last edited by JonDon on Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
You should not use update firmware from Ninebot APP. The manufacturer does not allow full speed on latest firmware. You'll have to reverse to an older firmware for your dashboard with STlink by using connect_dashboard.bat. There is a bin file for BLE on this forum.
I can reach 34 km/h with my snsc1.0 using full dump for ESC and Dashboard (with a serial number changed with a T for Turbo...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kba7yK9NV6c
I'm experiencing a similar issue, I bought a control board off eBay that is already activated to replace the Bird one.
The Bird control board actually had almost no issues other than I kept getting a constant warning about firmware needing to be updated, EVERY time I opened the app, and it behaved strangely with the external battery (would shut off and turn back on continuously when done charging, beeping every time).
luclaurent wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:20 pm
You should not use update firmware from Ninebot APP. The manufacturer does not allow full speed on latest firmware. You'll have to reverse to an older firmware for your dashboard with STlink by using connect_dashboard.bat. There is a bin file for BLE on this forum.
I can reach 34 km/h with my snsc1.0 using full dump for ESC and Dashboard (with a serial number changed with a T for Turbo...)

Hi - new to the forum here. I just acquired an ES4 ninebot and would like to get the full potential speed of the scooter. I tried the XiaoFlasher, and ESdownG to flash the current firmware and pushed the CFW of 139. It load good. However, once the scooter reaches 22mph, it will auto break and bring the speed down to 20mph.

Will this dash board flash eliminate that issues? Can it be done using the bluetooth method or have to be hardwiring and using windows system to flash? Thanks in advance!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]