An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
[/quote]
Try this to get the red or white S. Change the speedometer to METRIC/kph and tell me if you get the Red S. And on imperial for mph the white S.
[/quote]

Ok so this did change the S to red but still only goes 16mph well 26km/h lol so idk what to say what do i need to do to get it to go 18 ? This scooter is brand new 18 miles total on it and i got the colortree dash off amazon prime on it !
oskar2001 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:13 pm
Flyinry wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 10:59 pm
James007 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:26 pm

Try this to get the red or white S. Change the speedometer to METRIC/kph and tell me if you get the Red S. And on imperial for mph the white S.
This was the fix for me in the app settings go and change the units to metric and the S went red right away ! Now to get the leds to change from white to rainbow i have andriod tho and they just flash white and have no option to change them in the settings i wonder if i use. An iphone if that will work i also have the external battery as well !
Yes it changes the color of the S but the speed limit is still in place. I think mine goes from a max of 16mph to 23 km/h
Yeah :/ so do we gotta do the speed controller mod ? Do you know any thing about the leds ?
Flyinry wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:23 pm
oskar2001 wrote:
Flyinry wrote:

This was the fix for me in the app settings go and change the units to metric and the S went red right away ! Now to get the leds to change from white to rainbow i have andriod tho and they just flash white and have no option to change them in the settings i wonder if i use. An iphone if that will work i also have the external battery as well !
Yes it changes the color of the S but the speed limit is still in place. I think mine goes from a max of 16mph to 23 km/h
Yeah :/ so do we gotta do the speed controller mod ? Do you know any thing about the leds ?
No Idea I'm currently focused on obtaining a new control board because I am fairly certain I blew some charging circutry when I connected an internal battery in the external slot. That did not do anything by itself but then my dumb *ss decided to switch the + and - terminals because it was not working. It still drives but it does not charge
oskar2001 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 1:44 am
Flyinry wrote:
oskar2001 wrote:

No Idea I'm currently focused on obtaining a new control board because I am fairly certain I blew some charging circutry when I connected an internal battery in the external slot. That did not do anything by itself but then my dumb *ss decided to switch the + and - terminals because it was not working. It still drives but it does not charge
Oh sh*t that sucks id say the diode blew that only aloud voltage in to charge but not out so u can short it out and kill it !
NomadMech wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:26 pm
https://mimod.ru/en_US/products/
Same people who have facilitated the custom firmware revolution on the m365. I do warn you however, this is fairly advanced and not a plug & play type deal. If you're not up to date or unable to follow why this may be useful, give up now. For those of you looking for full functionality, without spending $ & using only scooter share parts, I believe our answer lies within. The ES is the only model I know of at this point which supports this idea but as my target audience knows, there are limitations to swapping parts from one brand to the other. I feel like we've been stuck for months, I would like to have access to the the firmware so we can wipe and reinstall. This should make it to where dashboards have displays, connectivity is possible and from there, we're covered. The issue I run into is the fact that the ES models and 365's for that matter are all integrated systems. Need to be able to rollback the firmware to before xiaomi/Ninebot were willing to effect ALL users for the scooter shares benefit. They have limited functionality forcing even those with legitimate app access to update firmware and once updated, it WAS impossible to rollback. The speed is limited amongst other issues, that have made people who paid 700 for a consumer model search for an answer. Including the crazy Russians! While it seems the Ruskies still prefer the 365, they just like to hack. There is LOTS of info out there, much of it specific to this topic but you have to be willing to search and do LOTS of reading. Most of it translated from Russian making it hard reading (makes my brain hurt). The latest I have read, resulted in limited success and required soldering a data port onto the dash. Then with the use of a PC and a special designed program, they were able to wipe and reinstall, with minimal bugs. I will continue to post my links here as long as there is interest and people continue to report their findings as we move along. As long as there is interest and we all work together, it's well worth my time. The scoot companies are getting hip to what is going on and designing purpose built scoots set to launch anytime. When this happens, they will pull the consumer models and the fun is over. Important that we get it now, while we can.
So will these apps allow me to roll back a bird scooter from v.0.5.0.5 i think it is ? I also want to get the leds to stop flashing white and change to rainbow !
Flyinry wrote:
oskar2001 wrote:
Flyinry wrote:

https://www.scooterhacking.org/forum/vi ... p?f=6&t=14
What I do to get the scooter to go 16 mph and still activate the light. I get it going and activate the cruise control then once the cruise is activated I then click once and activate the light. It will stay in cruise control mode and your light will be activated and still going top speed. The second you deactivate the the cruise it will then decrease to 10 mph. Just a little way to get it work not a fix but a good work around. Hope this helps some
Yes! Finally i have flashed cfw that doesnt have brake jolts at higher speed at all .. i cant get passed 20 MPH but still thats a great speed for me at 220lbs . I have
It as es4 default settings on scootHacker and esdowng with the alternative algorithm throttle that used to not work but updated to drv 5.0.5 and used it now flawless.! :twisted:
proplane64 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:57 pm
Im trying to flash ESC with esc139_fulldump using ST LINK. Im getting the below error:

Failed to read memory "1FFFFA00"

Any ideas? Thx!
-Download this file and unzip it anywhere : https://cloud.scooterhacking.org/lothea ... _flash.zip
-Connect your st link v2 with all the cables connected to your controller
-Run connect_ESC. bat

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]