An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By shenmue
Hi
1) I find this model of bird in france

Dash looks different.which model is it?

2) lime has the same es2 dashboard as showned in first post.
does the hack is the same ? and i don't understand where the sim card is located?
because In bird previous model there is a box on the top with the gps and sim card.now in the new model this square box on the top is not installed anymore.
I am guessing where is install the sim card to be tracked by birds and lime?
By Flyinry
James007 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:10 am
there's a seller on ebay says he has control boards with a modified firmware, will work with external battery. will connect to the bluetooth app and update and no serial number problems, no activation. just plug and play! And his pictures are of the actual item. I'm not sure I believe him. But here is the link if anyone wants to investigate further.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/163550411319
I was looking into tgis seller to before seeing this post i messaged him asking if it would limit any thing ect !
By Flyinry
I got this es4 bird and want to mod it to have full controll with the nine bot app iv been eyeing these parts off ebay id like to have full control of the lights full speed ect do i or should i change both the dash and controller or just the dash ? I dont want a have *ss working one if you know what i mean thats easy to do lol any links to what u guys used for what im looking to do is greatly appreciated thanks
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3483597272

By James007
Flyinry wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:48 pm
I got this es4 bird and want to mod it to have full controll with the nine bot app iv been eyeing these parts off ebay id like to have full control of the lights full speed ect do i or should i change both the dash and controller or just the dash ? I dont want a have *ss working one if you know what i mean thats easy to do lol any links to what u guys used for what im looking to do is greatly appreciated thanks
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3483597272
Yes, change both parts. Forget ebay, many counterfeit parts there. Buy your parts directly from ninebot! Give them your serial number and they will sell you an activated controller. And it wouldn't hurt to buy the dash from them too.
By zannnewman
Has anyone got past or solved the error 35 code for the es4? I have a new control board and dashboard. I can use the scooter by twisting the throttle and brake 100% and turn the power on for a quick fix but anytime I charge it just beeps and shows error 35. I don't even see an option in the ninebot app to change a serial number. I hear people talking about it but I don't see any option for that when I connect to the scooter by Bluetooth.

my scooter:
es4 , extra battery (working), firmware, 0.1.3.9, new control board and dashboard, speed 18 mph, light doesn't affect speed, I can cycle all the modes.
By shenmue
Hi all
I would like to buy a scooter in an auction.same as voi scooter in france as pic attached.
it has same es2 dashboard and a black box , i asume this is the gps module.
do you think i need to replace dashboard only ? or controller is required too ?
any link to buy them from ninebot? any possibility to activate them from supplier with serial ? any links?

thanks
By James007
moiskey wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:11 am
James007 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:41 pm
moiskey wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:23 pm
I got a new display. but he asks me for PIN, what should I do?
Try resetting it, like a normal ninebot.
Thanks for the help. but how is it reset?
With the scooter turned off, hold down the go button while turning the scooter on. Also press stop and go while turning it on. It will reset, and bluetooth name & password will be gone. If that doesn't work, you can try unplugging the battery and leaving it unplugged for at least 4 hours or overnight. (This worked for me, it may not work for you. We all have different version of the es scooter with different firmwares.)

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]