An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By humanbeing21
DavieBoiii wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:33 am
humanbeing21 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:24 pm
Did you come across a Bird with a dash instead of a box top or something?

Seems like you are over complicating this. Try performing a reset by disconnecting the battery.
Yeah. It looks just like a stock es4. The bigger difference from the stock es4 and this one is that it has a tracker attached with a cable to the control board. Control board colour is blue.

The head dashboard is just like the original, the board colour is green. I have tried disconnecting battery for more than 1 hour. But still same result. The Bluetooth name is still company's.
The scooter I hacked was an ES2 but the concepts should be the same. Do you have any pictures so we can see what you're working with?

You'll likely need to replace the control board.
By Xtina
Hello I’m having trouble with Bluetooth connection on the dashboard the Bluetooth symbol does not appear Nd on app shows me hardware error .. also dash has a red circle with s letter
By Aggelos
Hello,
I have change dashboard ans controller

But i have a 35 error.

Is anyone have a "special account" to make serial number to m'y New controller ?

Thanks.
By humanbeing21
Xtina wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:39 pm
Hello I’m having trouble with Bluetooth connection on the dashboard the Bluetooth symbol does not appear Nd on app shows me hardware error .. also dash has a red circle with s letter
Need more information. Pics help a lot.

What did you install?
What scooter model are you working with?
Does the scooter operate without connecting it via Bluetooth?
By humanbeing21
Aggelos wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:05 pm
Hello,
I have change dashboard ans controller

But i have a 35 error.

Is anyone have a "special account" to make serial number to m'y New controller ?

Thanks.
Did you try just replacing the dash first? What happened there?

Pics help a lot.
By benjamin
In your original thread about the Segway conversion, you said you ordered the LCD brain board and a control board that sits lower in the post. Did you end up needing the control board?
By humanbeing21
benjamin wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:49 am
In your original thread about the Segway conversion, you said you ordered the LCD brain board and a control board that sits lower in the post. Did you end up needing the control board?
Nope, didn’t need it for the Bird Ninebot ES2.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]