An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
No, we don't steal them on this forum and in fact it's explicitly forbidden in the stickied posts.

There are legal ways to acquire them which is how we have to assume most users are getting them, but anyone who is claiming to have stolen them is and should be banned.
Juan_DTV wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:12 am
morbidru wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:46 am
Hi Juan_DTV, why would you remove a GPS system? that sounds illegal.
No, the reason this feature low very fast the battery. ¿Sounds illegal? Check all the post man people theft Scooter BIRD and LIME . Please don't comment crap
While his followup post certainly didn't help his case, the ones from police auctions still have the GPS units on them I'm assuming, so there is a legitimate reason to be asking but obviously, that's much rarer than if people would be asking to just snag one in a serviced city.
morbidru wrote:
Sc00tr wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:19 pm
While his followup post certainly didn't help his case, the ones from police auctions still have the GPS units on them I'm assuming, so there is a legitimate reason to be asking but obviously, that's much rarer than if people would be asking to just snag one in a serviced city.
morbidru wrote:
I acquired the scooter of town hall auctions city, but have a system GPS adecuada and the problem is consuming very fast the battery. Only running the speed in a 15 kilometers for hour and haven't lighting. but the problem's don't finished the scooter had not garantee and it's impossible apply the garantee factory.
the time of life battery is 1 hour!!!
The GPS shouldn't be killing the battery that quickly, the battery life shouldn't be one hour but are you using it for the whole hour?
Juan_DTV wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:17 pm
Sc00tr wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:19 pm
morbidru wrote:
I acquired the scooter of town hall auctions city, but have a system GPS adecuada and the problem is consuming very fast the battery. Only running the speed in a 15 kilometers for hour and haven't lighting. but the problem's don't finished the scooter had not garantee and it's impossible apply the garantee factory.
the time of life battery is 1 hour!!!
:?: I am looking to buy just the actual DC Charger plugs for the Bird / M365 / Lime charger (not the whole AC adapter.. just the plug that pushes into the scooter) but don't know what to search for... Can someone tell me what the official name of these plugs is?
Also if you have found a source of decent quality at a reasonable price, perhaps a link? :D

Cheers all!
Gal

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]